Charlie Baxter (The British English Podcast / Real English with Real Teachers) joined me for a chat about British culture and his thoughts after living in Australia for a few years now and being away from home.
We talk about: What he misses about British culture, Why British people are strange, Australian slang, Travel destinations, and more!
- 2:47 – Podcast Start
- 4:26 – History with teaching and Airbnbs
- 8:57 – Why people like the British accent
- 12:57 – Anglophile
- 19:11 – Do you appreciate British culture more?
- 25:36 – What do you miss about home?
- 29:36 – Beans on toast?
- 32:36 – Australian Slang
- 38:37 – Private Podcast
- 39:22 – Where to find Charlie
Where to Find Charlie
Join Level Up English
Sign up to Level Up English to access online courses and join our global learning community.Sign Up