A Daily Language Learning Routine
I thought it would be a nice time to give a 2022 update on my current language learning routine and what my daily schedule looks like. Hopefully it gives you some ideas on how you can shape your own routines and if there’s anything you’d like to tweak or add.
I talk about my morning and afternoon routines, how many languages I”m learning, my levels in each one, and even give you some examples of my speaking them!
My Language Learning Routine in 2022
- 6:20 – Study Japanese flashcards on Anki
- 6:35 – Reading (15 minutes)
- 6:50 – Writing practice using new words
- 7:00 – Listening on YouTube (15 minutes)
- 7:40 – Memrise flashcards – Cornish and one more language
Afternoon: Study on Chinesepod.com
Once a week: Lesson with a tutor
What does your routine look like? Leave it in the comments!