Things We Shouldn't Find Embarrassing
Welcome to the very first Saturday episode of the podcast! This is a reaction episode where I respond to a Reddit post on r/CasualUK talking about things we find embarrassing that we probably shouldn’t.
I’d love to hear your feedback! Do you like the topic? Are you happy with an extra episode? Feel free to get in touch and let me know.
r/CasualUK is great for getting a secret insight into the British culture and the way people here think. It’s also very entertaining! It might be a good language learning resource for you.
- Walking across a zebra crossing
- Suddenly turning around and walking in the other direction
- Walking back to your seat after having your go at bowling
- Asking someone sitting next to you on the train to move when approaching your stop
- Leaving a shop without buying anything
Can you relate to any of these?
I mentioned a lot of vocabulary and expressions in this episode. Remember, vocab lists can be found at Level Up English Members on the Transcripts course.
Share with us in the comments one situation where you feel awkward