Teaching English Online
In this podcast episode, I look at an online list called 10 Reasons To Teach English Online. I share my views on each one and give some insight into my won work. Improve your listening practice, learn more about me, and more about taking English lessons online!
- Teaching English online has given me a new kind of happiness
- My time is spent doing the best part of the job – teaching
- Teaching English online means complete location independence
- I get to choose my own schedule. Flexibility.
- No dress code
- Diversity of Students.
- You don’t need to wake up early every day
- Individual Attention.
The expression from today’s podcast was “To be in a rut“. To find out what this means, listen to the end of the podcast.