Introverts & Extroverts
In this episode, I look at the difference between introverts, extroverts and ambiverts. We then go over some key features of each personality type while looking at lots of useful vocabulary.
Which are you?
- Look at life from the inside out.
- Gain energy through inner reflection and solitude.
- Get more excited by ideas than by external activities.
- Prefer a few deep, close relationships to many casual ones.
- Feel tired and drained after socializing, even if you enjoyed it.
- Listen well and expect others to do the same.
- Think first and talk later.
- Express yourself well in writing.
- Read more about what it means to be an introvert.
- Be primarily interested in and concerned with the external world.
- Gain energy from socializing and being “out and about.”
- Find your energy is depleted when you spend too much time alone.
- Prefer talking with someone rather than sitting alone and thinking.
- Think as you speak.
- Express yourself well verbally.
- May seem “always on the go.”
- May come across as confident, friendly, and assertive.