Living Away from Home
Tika (Tika Teaches English) is an English teacher from England but now living in South Korea and has been for several months now. She kindly joined me for a chat about this transition to a new country.
We also talk about…
- Life in Nottingham
- Tika’s Teaching
- Teaching online vs classrooms
- Living in South Korea
- What she misses about England
- Problems with answering the door
- The honeymoon period
- Favourite and least favourite things about South Korea
- And much more!
- 3:40 – Podcast start
- 7:12 – How is Nottingham?
- 8:23 – Tika’s teaching
- 13:48 – How long have you been in Korea?
- 17:41 – What do you miss about England?
- 22:01 – Doorbell problems
- 24:02 – Honeymoon period
- 28:26 – Favourite thing about South Korea
- 32:42 – What do you NOT miss about England?
- 34:02 – Safety in England vs Korea
- 39:53 – Where to find Tika