- 2:41 – Will’s Introduction & History
- 5:45 – Importance of living abroad
- 9:04 – “We learn together” & Cultural differences
- 12:55 – English is more than a language
- 13:50 – Teaching Styles
- 16:00 – What languages are you learning? & GPPP
- 19:15 – You have to work!
- 22:28 – Have a positive mindset & be proactive
- 30:00 – Teach something to learn it
- 33:07 – Embarrassing language & teaching moments
- 38:46 – Different accents
- 44:24 – Where to find Teacher Will
“A dream without a plan is just a wish”
“Learning a language is confidence and mindset”
“Learning is a symbiotic relationship between the teacher and the student”
You don’t really understand something until you explain it to your grandma – Teach English to learn it!
“Practise makes progress” (native speakers make mistakes too)
Study how to be fluent, accent will come naturally
Practise makes perfect? – Bologna!
“Don’t make a derrière out of you or me” – derrière = Bottom, bum (a polite way to swear!)
Loquacious – Talkative
Pants (USA) Trousers (UK)
Advertisement – USA / UK
Progress – USA / UK
Where to Find Teacher Will
Join Level Up English
Sign up to Level Up English to access online courses and join our global learning community.Sign Up
1 thought on “#31 Interview with Teacher Will (American vs British!)”
Hi there, I discovered your site by means of Google even as searching for a comparable topic, your site got here
up, it appears great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply turned into aware of your weblog through Google,
and found that it is truly informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels.
I will appreciate should you proceed this in future. Many people will be benefited out of
your writing. Cheers!