I found out about Kerstin Cable through her wonderful podcast, The Fluent Show. I highly recommend you check it out if you are at all interested in language learning. But first, listen to this podcast and see if you like what she has to say!
- 2:40 – Kerstin’s introduction
- 6:21 – Which language was the hardest to learn?
- 16:41 – Embarrassing language stories
- 26:00 – How did you get a good English accent?
- 34:35 – Where do people think you’re from?
- 38:37 – Accent vs Pronunciation
- 39:23 – What do people struggle with the most?
- 41:40 – Advice for learners who are struggling with English
- 42:30 – Where can people find out more about you?
Where to Find Kerstin
Join Level Up English
Sign up to Level Up English to access online courses and join our global learning community.Sign Up
4 thoughts on “#38 Kerstin from The Fluent Show (Interview)”
Hi Micheal~I feel so happy and find it interesting when I am listening to this episode because I am a student from China LOL. Hoping that I can have fluent English as well as cute British accent one day. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Hi Kathie, I’m really glad you found the episode interesting. I’m sure you can achieve your British accent one day – keep practising! Thanks for listening!
Michael, Thank you once again for you your hard work! I love your podcasts and I can’t imagine that you would stop with that. I am looking forward every week for another Wednesday! ??
Hi Lucie, thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate that and it motivates me to keep going. Don’t worry I don’t plan on stopping 🙂